Follow us on Twitter @CHS_PTA
The Cardiff High School PTA (Parent Teacher Association)
The Cardiff High School PTA is an association of parents, teachers, children and local businesses. The PTA was set up in 2001 with the aim to raise money and develop other opportunities to enhance the education and wellbeing of the 1,500 students at Cardiff High School. The PTA is a registered charity and has a Board of Trustees.
You can contact The PTA by calling the school on 02920 757741 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The key area of activity is fundraising. This is done through the organisation of events for parents, teachers, the community and students and also via the Gift Aid standing order donation scheme and business sponsorship. The school relies heavily on support from parents and the community to deliver continued improvements to both the educational and physical environment.
Since its inception, the PTA has managed several successful fundraising campaigns, delivering a new dining area, a learning resources room, pull out seating for the hall, ICT and DT equipment and contributed towards the purchase of a new mini bus and most recently outdoor chess and table tennis equipment and a high jump bed for PE. However, despite this success, both volunteers and funds raised in recent years have declined, so the school would really appreciate your help, involvement and support.
How can you help?
· Come to PTA meetings
· Plan or help organise and event
· Attend just one of the events
· Donate a raffle or auction prize
· Advertise your business in the newsletter or sponsor an event
· Shop online using easyfundraising.org.uk (more information here)
· Please remember us is you are undertaking any personal sponsored event challenges
· Fill in a standing order gift air form for regular donations or give a one-off donation (this means we get money back from the Government with every pound you donate) Download the standing order below or contact school and we will send a form to you.